2 7-oz salmon steaks
3 Cloves garlic
3/4 Cup cilantro leaves
2 Tablespoons olive oil
Juice from 1 small lime
Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
Preheat oven to 400 F
1) Put the garlic, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender. Blend until creamy.
2) Spray baking sheet with Pam or other non-stick cooking spray and place salmon steaks on it.
3) Spread the cilantro paste on the salmon.
4) Scatter the chopped tomato over the salmon.
5) Add more salt and pepper, if desired.
6) Bake until well-cooked, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information per serving
Fat: 34g (good EFAs from the salmon and olive oil)
Sat Fat: 9g